Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The GDDC Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the operational service delivery and the day-to day relationship for the assigned customer accounts. Responsibilities include 24x7 IT operation support using an ITIL framework, strategic planning, architecture design and implementation, customer meetings, project and program management, capacity planning and forecast, capital, operations and headcount forecast and budgeting, vendor management, audit compliance (SOX, PCI, etc.), requests for service (RFS), statements of work (SOW), standard quotes, along with planning, assigning and directing work, and accountable for overall delivery.Responsibilities
- Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the contractual agreements, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning and execution) and performance management.
- Ensure that Hitachi Vantara meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables.
- Accountable for the overall delivery team that handles the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure for which Hitachi Vantara is responsible.
- Conduct weekly and monthly service review meetings and review service performance reports with customer account team.
- Conduct monthly governance meetings with internal GDDC operations team.
- Act as the situation manager in the event of a critical incident for the assigned account(s).
- Owns and ensures timely incident escalation occurs in accordance with established escalation matrix, policies, procedures and SLA requirements for the assigned account(s).
- Coordinate problem management process with technical leads and review root cause analysis reports for critical incidents to be provided to customers.
- Analyzing and reporting actual to contracted SLA performance levels.
- Review, track and report on SLA breach reports, service credits and service improvement plans.
- Reports to the GDDC Operations Director and supports the account teams in furthering the relationship customers.
- Owns the creation, establishment and maintenance of IT policies, procedures and practices using ITIL framework to efficiently manage the storage infrastructure.
- Ensuring compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi for managing the infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years of Delivery Management and/or IT Operations Management experience in the IT industry with strong background in Incident Management.
- Proficient with hardware, software and operating systems found in enterprise environments.
- Possess strong understanding of ITIL framework and ITSM.
- Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
- Knowledge in Hitachi Vantara Storage and Infrastructure.
- Prior experience leading, motivate and direct a delivery team.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Requirement of Health and Security
- Excellent Written and Oral English Skills
- Accountability for own and team actions
- Attention to detail - producing accurate and full work in accordance with requests
- Knowledge Sharing - helping to develop technical and process Knowledge across the team
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others, who may be affected by what you do or do not do at work.
- Cooperate with your Employer on matters of Health and Safety.
- Abide by the HITACHI VANTARA and Customer Information Security policies, Acceptable Usage policies, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Maintain security awareness appropriate to the level of duties being performed.
- Report suspected vulnerabilities, breaches and/or misuse of HITACHI VANTARA data/systems to a manager, IT support staff or the Information Security Officer.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.