Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking a talent to be responsible for the coordination of transportation and freight forwarder services and creation of compliant documentation required for domestic and international shipments. Analyze the company and customer requirements to ensure efficient cost of transportation and ensure 100% accurate, damage free, delivery to end customers. Interact with freight carriers, order planners and warehouse teams. Knowledge and Skills
Qualifications and Requirement
- Knowledge of country specific import/ export regulation
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- PC proficient skills of Windows, Oracle (experience a plus)
- Independent with good problem solving skills
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years experience in planning, coordinating in shipping operations
- Comfortable to work in warehouse environment, and based at Alps Avenue.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.