Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is searching for a seasoned, driven communication professional for its Executive, Functional and Change Comms team. Internal and executive comms are core responsibilities of this role - from planning and executing All Hands meetings to supporting exec email comms, employee engagement events, and internal/external blogs. This strategic and creative thinker must be able to synthesize complex info on diverse subject matter; and integrate data gathered from multiple sources into clear, concise and inspiring comm plans across the region. The successful candidate will balance proactive and strategic guidance with flawless execution. The position will report to the Sr. Director, Exec/ Functional/Change Comms. Responsibilities
- Develop and implement effective internal communications strategies, including the appropriate vehicles, cadence and audiences for communications on a wide variety of topics.
- Support executive voice in internal comms
- Plan, construct and facilitate employee engagement events, including regular All Hands meetings.
- Distill complex information into engaging content for presentations and messages to a variety of global audiences.
- 10+ years in internal and/or exec comms, marketing comms, public relations, or related fields.
- Change management communications experience is preferred.
- Ability to build trust and interact with execs with confidence, proactively driving outcomes and providing insightful counsel.
- Mastery in writing and editing for different vehicles (e.g. executive presentations, email, blogs, press release) absolutely critical.
- Self-starter, detail oriented, proactive, ability to work both independently and in teams.
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work with limited guidance, delivering results with good judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business acumen, including the ability to understand and relay complex information about emerging tech trends.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
Strong proficiency with:
- MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- WebEx Meeting and Event Center, Zoom, Microsoft Teams or related meeting platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.