Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Pricing Strategist provides price approvals and recommendations for competitive pricing strategies for all Hitachi Vantara channel sales opportunities. Maintains expert level knowledge of market prices, external considerations, and competitive pricing strategies. Works closely with field sales and other Deal Operations Center personnel (Configuration Strategists, Finance) to achieve appropriate responsiveness. Assist in managing databases and report development.Responsibilities
- Maintains expert level knowledge of market conditions. Demonstrates the ability to connect applicable deal-related data and competitive pricing strategies.
- Ensures all Hitachi Vantara product technologies or programs are considered to ensure optimum profitability for pricing strategies.
- Proactively communicates availability of Sales Promotions and Program Funds.
- Proactively communicates with other Configuration Strategists and Pricing Strategists to uncover changes in requirements and to distribute job related information.
- Manage and report Win/Loss activity, translates key learning into current deal structures.
- Maintains a productive working relationship with all Deal Operations Center personnel, Field Sales, and Finance colleagues.
- Leverage Excel based tools to assess and evaluate financial viability of opportunities.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience.
- Must have strong background in supporting field sales personnel.
- Proven ability to streamline processes and/or enhance value of incumbent position.
- Must have excellent understanding of Hitachi Vantara products, configuration requirements and sales support tools (Salesforce)
- Should possess and leverage excellent communication and interpersonal skills to ensure support provided is consistently at highest levels.
- A bachelor's degree is ardently preferred.
- Spanish and Portuguese a strong plus
- Maintain a professional appearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.