We are a global $5bn technology firm with a portfolio that spans hardware/storage, cloud, big data, analytics, ML/AI and IoT. Our Digital Solutions Business Unit (DSBU) are making a number of investment hires as we grow our Utilities, Energy - Asset intensive industry vertical in Europe.
The Asset Performance Management Solutions Architect will work as an advisory consultant to our customers in the industry practices supporting the go to market for our Asset Performance Management Solutions across (1) the Hitachi Vantara Lumada (IoT) platform and related services to support data management, data operations, analytics and machine learning, and (2) the Hitachi/ABB Power Grids Digital Enterprise software (Ellipse) and associated services for asset management, operations management and predictive maintenance
You will have a deep understanding of Operating Technology (OT) and industrial assets - particularly things like 'failure modes' (equipment and associated data)
You will be supporting a dedicated sector team (including but not limited to) a sales lead, a product management, engineering as well as the wider - established EMEA Hitachi Vantara sales organisation. We have a strong pipeline to execute, leveraging the ABB Powergrids and Vantara footprints in EMEA, so the role will encompass working with existing Hitachi accounts and supporting the acquisition of new logos, taking to market the range of solutions detailed above to any/all customers in the EMEA region - so a very broad remit which is both an opportunity and a challenge.
- Broad knowledge of new solutions and technologies (EAM, APM, Industrial Assets, Predictive Maintenance etc)
- Experience in developing Business Models and Value Propositions that describe and quantify the business value of a solution
- Clear sector focus on customers in this vertical(s) with a deep understanding of the business, operational and technical challenges faced by our clients
- International experience supporting customers and sales cycles across geographies, cultures and markets in these sectors/sub sector
- In-depth understanding of APM and AIP
- related standards, technologies, products, services and market segmentation
- supporting technologies such as Analytics, GIS, Computer vision, AI and ML, IoT, data management pipelines, data warehousing, data lakes, and self-service reporting
- Good understanding of Master Data Management, Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouse and Data Lakes and their usage to solve real life customer problems related to APM/AIP
- Good understanding of industrial assets, including: Asset Lifecycles, Asset Systems, Asset Components, Asset Service Levels, Asset Degradation, Asset Reliability, and Asset Intervention Prioritization
- An internal networker who can build strong relationships with Country Managers, Sales Directors and Account Managers from the wider Hitachi Vantara business units to penetrate accounts
- Desirable would be a mix of experience in both large consulting/advisory/IT Services companies AND either small/start-up businesses or within industry
This is a chance for the right candidate to help build a Digital Business in EMEA - like joining a start up inside a $5bn global firm. A huge challenge but an even bigger opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status