Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We recognise our biggest asset is our people, so we offer a flexible and highly collaborative workplace. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our diverse employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. Our people drive our innovation advantage and they are recognised in the industry for delivering unparalleled service to our customers across the globe.
We're looking for driven and passionate people to join us and, in return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and be yourself. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you care about powering social good and improving customer experience, we'd love to hear from you.Meet our Team
Our global Executive - Functional Communications team is a small, passionate, driven group of internal communication specialists. They are responsible for planning, executing and measuring the reach and impact of our internal communications, from Town Hall and All Hands meetings to employee engagement events, email communications and internal/external blogs.What you'll be doing
The position reports to the Senior Director of Executive Communications and will support the global Executive Communications team in planning, creating and delivering internal communications for a broad group of executive and functional leaders, through a variety of channels.
You will be distilling sometimes complex information into engaging content for presentations and messaging to a variety of global audiences. With a focus on reach and engagement, you will also analyse and report on the effectiveness of communications initiatives and activities.What you bring to the team
- Proven experience in internal / executive communications gained from within an international environment and preferably within a technology-related industry, with the confidence to proactively drive desired outcomes
- Mastery in writing and editing for different vehicles (e.g. executive presentations, employee engagement events, email, blogs, press releases) with proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Forms, SharePoint, Stream), plus Zoom, MS Teams or related meeting platforms
- An ability to build trust with business leaders and work both independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to create high-quality work with limited guidance and good judgment, and leveraging survey, measurement and analytics tools to evidence results (e.g. SurveyMonkey, SurveyGizmo, Bananatag)
- A self-starter approach and eye for detail, with excellent project and time management skills
We strive to offer a flexible work place for all employees. If you are interested in applying for our role but your circumstances require flexibility, get in touch for an informal discussion to explore how we can accommodate.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for consideration without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge