The Site Planning Specialist II position is responsible for assisting HHA Sales representatives and customers identify suitable locations for medical imaging equipment sold by HHA as well as assisting customers prepare their sites for installation of MR and CT systems; and providing site planning support to HHA departments as needed. Also serves as a resource providing technical support and leadership in resolving the more difficult siting issues that arise.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Visits prospective customer sites, often in conjunction with HHA Sales representatives, to identify suitable locations for HHA's medical equipment.
- Conducts necessary site testing (e.g., MagFlux testing) and communicates test data to appropriate HHA personnel to get quick interpretation of the results.
- Prepares preliminary and final site drawings for customer.
- Provides assistance to architects in the form of technical support and architectural drawing review.
- Visits construction sites and works with contractors to ensure sites are constructed according to HHA equipment specifications.
- Attends construction meetings and planning/design meetings with customers, architects, and contractors as needed.
- Works closely with HHA field service personnel to address site planning issues at sites during and after construction.
- Maintains and disseminates site status information within the company.
- Maintains site planning portions of the CRM database
- Travels as needed to assist other HHA employees and customers.
- Maintains technical Site Planning information for all HHA Imaging Products and ancillary equipment.
- Participates as needed in the creation of site planning "standard details" documentation.
- Works with customers, contractors, and architects to resolve complex siting issues.
- Occasionally provides technical assistance to the HHA Marketing Department by generating required system drawings and vendor comparisons.
- Performs other work as directed by the Manager, Site Planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field required.
- 5 - 10+ years of experience in Architecture and Project Management.
- At least 5 years of medical device planning experience is required.
Architectural license required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Frequently required to sit; talk; or hear.
- Frequently use fingers to type and do other fine motor tasks.
- Occasionally required to stand; walk, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and depth perception.
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal skills and be self-motivated.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD, or become proficient in AutoCAD within 90 days of hire.
- Must present excellent organizational skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
Must have a national credit card for business use.
- Must be willing to travel and work off hours as needed.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
The Essential Functions and Responsibilities outlined represent typical duties required of the job. The Company will make every effort to reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities.
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].