Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Work with Hitachi global programs, and content marketing teams to ensure inbound media, campaigns, landing pages, et al are successfully targeted and managed.
- Drives the gathering, definition, and documentation of project requirements
• Provide overall management, coordination, and oversight of all facets related to campaign implementations into digital channels
• Oversees the development with key marketing vendors and internal resources to ensure accuracy, timeliness, efficiency, and effectiveness of marketing programs
• Monitor and optimize media budgets and develop strategies to improve efficiencies
• Facilitate proper campaign set up and tracking with UTM and Adobe tracking keys for paid urls.
• Support digital marketing budget management processes, approvals, and reporting.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Minimum of 5+ years working experience in digital marketing with experience in B2B customer-driven digital marketing (digital marketing, advanced digital campaign management, integrated marketing across search, paid media, programmatic, display, email, web, social, DSP, events)
• Knowledge of SFDC and Marketo (or other MAP) software and tools -for paid campaign set up, tracking and reporting.
• Direct experience managing digital marketing, social media, and audience development projects
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Current US residency and permanent US working authorization required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.