Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Product Compliance Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples and Tito Scalo (PZ), Italy. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Deliver medium complexity products (in terms of number of components and functions), which meet environmental requirements related to fire, smoke and toxicity, dangerous substances and essential requirement of CE products directives, in according with project schedule, building the required evidence. Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
Ensure the analysis of medium complexity products in order to confirm their compliance with fire & smoke in according to NFPA130 and EN45545, building the required evidences ;
• Ensure the analysis of medium complexity products in order to confirm their compliance with REACH and ROHS, building the required evidences ;
• Ensure the analysis of medium complexity products in according with the Company's Export Control Program, building the required evidences;
• Ensure for medium complexity products the definition and delivery of the documentation required for the demonstration of compliance with essential requirements of CE products directives;
• Ensure the maintenance of technical IT tools up to date with any data relevant to fire & smoke, REACH & ROHS, export compliance and CE products directives;
• Ensure the proper requirements definition, related to fire & smoke, REACH and ROHS and essential requirement of CE products directives, for all the phases of the product lifecycle, according to the Company standard processes.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
• Ensure the definition, modification and management of the CI(s) "included sub CI/ DOC/ MAT/ COTS" related to Environmental & Export compliance Data on parts/products/platforms/systems.
• Manage large amount of data related export compliance and/or environmental for components and materials; Education / Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Languages
Fluent in English. Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/