Hitachi Solutions is a business application consulting firm and trusted provider of vertical industry solutions built on the Microsoft Cloud. Our mission is to help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises by using powerful, easy to use and affordable industry solutions.
Our culture is defined by our values and our deep commitment to help our clients succeed. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world and bring to bear the strength of a very large network of interconnected Hitachi companies. At the same time, we remain absolutely committed to the nimble agility that helped us grow Hitachi Solutions from three founding partners to nearly 2,000 professionals all around the globe.
We are actively recruiting for Associate Power Platform Consultants.Job Description
Do you love the Power Platform? Do you want to join the leading Microsoft Power Platform Partner? As a Hitachi SolutionsAssociate Power Platform Consultant you will be responsible for participating in the development of client Power Platform solutions. This includes system analysis, development of technical specifications, building Power Apps, Power Automate Flows and Power Virtual Agents chatbots, collaborating with global development teams, testing, and support. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who is eager to learn and grow, and can work under dynamic conditions and within deadlines.Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree
- 1+ years experience with Power Platform tools or equivalent low code development tools
- Experience building multiple apps and flows
- Familiar with Agile and SCRUM development methodologies
- Eager to learn new methodologies and technologies
Additional InformationOpportunity Benefits:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interest in creating comprehensive user experiences
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a fluid team environment
- Member of the Power Apps Community
- Willingness to travel across the United States and Canada post-pandemic as requested by clients
Hitachi is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Medical and Dental Benefit Package (including Long Term and Short Term Disability)
- 401K Program with employer match for all new hires
- Competitive starting salary
- Personalized career coaching and mentoring
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.