Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Roles - Responsibilities
Must Have Skills
- Will be in charge of business analytics for the data analytics project.
- Work as part of project team to deliver end to end data analytics project.
- Debug and conduct investigation for the issues reported.
- Dashboard development.
- ETL development.
Good to Have Skills
- Business Analytics for Finance
- Data Analytics, familiar with data analytics eco system.
- Client facing, able to work with customer to understand the requirement and transfer into design document for analytics project.
- Able to build ETL with spark, python or other ETL Tools such like Pentaho, Talend etc.
- Familiar with HDFS, NoSQL and Relational database.
- Able to build reports in BI tools such like Qlik, Tableau, Pentaho etc.
- Linux administration knowledge
- ETL development
- API integration
- Cloud experience - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.