Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
To work as part of a global Operations team, supporting APAC Services Pre-presales activities during the development and tracking of services bids. Assist Pre-Sales resources with bid registration and setup via the services pricing configuration system (PSC). Ensuring relevant bid details are completed, and approval workflows are followed. Review the generation of automatic project definition documents, for completeness and accuracy, and on contract win, generate the appropriate statement of work documentation, in line with customer contract, legal and finance requirements. Complete process workflows through to the engagement set up team to initiate commencement of delivery. As a central operations function, we also provide monthly Business and Process metrics reporting from the system.Responsibilities
- Assist Sales in pre-sales deal structuring including review of Hitachi financial policies to ensure the deal is sound overall- both financially and contractually
- Assist Services Pre-Sales in the bid creation in the Services Pricing configuration tool, as requested
- Participate in Geo/Country/District calls to ensure understanding of pending sales opportunities
- Statements of Work are requested as part of the system workflow. Vet the bid details and Project definition documentation to ensure all fields are complete and accurate, funding source is identified correctly and in place
- Prepare Statements of Work for signature by Customers and Resellers
- As Contracts are received submit Contracts to Changepoint Data Entry team for input into the Professional Services Automation tool. Update systems accordingly, AXIS, Salesforce etc
- Create Professional Services quotes (standalone services only) in Salesforce
- Review and do final approval of Amendments / Project Change Requests (PCR's) for Customer/Reseller signature; process as required
- As a GEO Centralized team, the position will provide user support across multiple countries / districts
- Work to maintain service operating level agreements with the business, meeting agreed services levels
- Assist with the production of management reporting from the resource scheduling tools and contribute to an ongoing service improvement program. Identify and recommend operational efficiencies
- Educated to Degree level or Equivalent, with specialization in Finance, Business Administration or Contract Law being highly desirable
- Service-oriented, customer-focused, with 2-4 years of support and services experience
- Some understanding of overall services business with some knowledge of the services portfolio, solutions offerings.
- Some knowledge of contractual documentation to support services sales.
- Strong proficiency with applications and tools usage, e.g. Microsoft Office, WORD and EXCEL skills.
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented aptitude; a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent writing skills
- Business English mandatory
- Additional language knowledge - Chinese-speaker able to communicate fluently on business-related topics.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- 1-3 years of Finance experience (IFRS) ; Revenue Recognition types/treatment
- Sound Operations experience, esp. in recognizing/mitigating risk factors in business
- 1-3 years Services Contracts experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.