Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Project - Partner Management Senior Analyst - Global Business Operations is part of a global team that works across GEO's and Countries to provide governance for Service Providers supporting project delivery of Professional Services and Managed Services Business Units of Hitachi Vantara (HV).
You will be responsible to manage the end-to-end engagement, delivery, and relationship with assigned Service Providers in the respective GEO. You will work closely with the respective BU's to drive regular reviews with the Service Provider and ensure that the quality of service delivered meets expectations. To measure quality, it is expected of the role that they drive monthly service reviews with the assigned strategic Service Providers and a quarterly service review for the region to ensure the service quality goals as well as project delivery goals are met. In addition, you will perform financial governance of the assigned Service Providers to forecast, track, inspect and approve invoicing and payments. Responsibilities
- Manage the relationship with Service Providers and be responsible for the overall communication with them on service-related issues.
- Build key relationships with Service Providers in relation to Service Provision.
- Work with the Service Provider to ensure the HV processes are understood and adhered to.
- Work directly with Service Providers to manage any missed KPI's or issues and ensure service improvement plans are in place.
- Ensure that Service Providers have the appropriate standard contract templates in place.
- Monitor - track skills and accreditation of Service Provider staff.
- Monitor, manage and report on the quality of service delivery.
- Measure the performance of the Service Providers using agreed KPI's/milestones.
- Manage any customer satisfaction issues relating to the delivery provided by the Service Providers.
- Track Service Providers' costs to ensure they are in line with budget / forecast.
- Ensure HV is not exposed to unnecessary costs from dealing with Service Providers.
- Lead and drive Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with the assigned Service Providers.
- Identify and manage resolution of any issues impacting the effectiveness or efficiency of HV service delivery, escalating to management as appropriate.
- Act as the Management contact and escalation point in relation to delivery services to / by Service Providers.
- Ensure the timely management and resolution of incidents raised by the Service Providers.
- Hosting and managing regular workshops on specific processes or products.
- Disseminate material and education on processes and procedures to Service Providers.
- Production of supporting documentation and guides i.e., Best Practices, Call Handling documentation.
- Support the Service Providers in the coordination of training in line with the agreed SOW.
- Collaborate closely with HV internal peers as Sales / Project Management to meet expectations of all above mentioned.
- Perform other duties as required or directed by management.
- Business or college degree required.
- Min. 5+ years of Service Management role.
- Experience in managing service delivery partners.
- Experience of working in a remote / disparate teams.
- Project Manager experience [proven track and / or PRINCE2, PMI or any adequate certificate].
- Service-oriented, customer-focused, hands-on leader with broad-based business acumen, strategic insight and sound judgment.
- Conflict management - able to remain calm under pressure and able to diffuse difficult situations by effectively managing customer expectations.
- Successful track record managing, developing, and recruiting a strong team.
- Desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, support and service delivery and a deep understanding of how service offerings influence customer success.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team to grow and excel.
- Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills driving to "win-win" solutions.
- Work with others collaboratively, requires the ability to "change the thinking" and "gain acceptance" of others in sensitive situations.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills, assimilates new information rapidly and thinks strategically.
- Additional language skill: Japanese -/or Cantonese/Mandarin
- Knowledge of Professional Services and/or Customer Support environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.