Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
- Pairing with Solution Architect to ensure that the best solution can be presented to the client
- Pull the right technical & development team together for the delivery of the project
- Responsible for writing technical strategy documents
- Keeping client key stakeholders informed on project or delivery progress
- Represent Hitachi in key client sessions
- Inspire the team to achieve more and play a role model
- Manages and/or contributes to proposal development
- Mentoring, guiding & motivating team members so they can achieve their full potential
- Manage conflict
- Time management
- Managing or setting the right structures to manage onshore/offshore dev teams
- Suggestions for areas of improvement
- Propose solutions when
- Establish an effective direct relationship with senior stakeholders
- Execute assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe
- Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
- Strong technical knowledge of FO D365 and related Microsoft technologies
- Experience in full development lifecycle
- Experience in Application Lifecycle Management
- Commercially aware.
The Hitachi Solutions Europe office is in London but our client offices are spread throughout the UK so candidates must be willing to travel and stay away from home during the working week.
In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/