Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
- Participate and help to drive Dynamics CE implementations through all project phases including discovery, definition, build, test and deploy
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members t throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Participate in the identifying of client's sales, marketing and customer service requirements through discovery meetings
- Design and lead the design process in key modules and work in partnership with the Development Team, to create, define specifications for and implement customizations for any custom code or data migration requirements using SQL Server Reporting Services
- Conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation
- Develop and continue to refine CE implementation standards and tools
- Present tailored demonstrations of the technology solution
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.