Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for development of automation code for Hitachi Vantara Accelerator Platforms.
This role requires proven and recent experience in test automation framework. Engineer will be an advocate for test automation and ensures test suites are maintainable over the course of development.Responsibilities
As a platform QA Automation engineer, in your normal day you will be
- Work with agile project teams to ensure quality in the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Ensure that all tests are executed and maintain good documentation of test cases and test results.
- Analyse QA Automation job configured in Nightly Pipeline and always keep the test suite stable
- Flexible and should adapt to UI / UX / APIs testing, CLI and Cloud related testing
- Contribute to the quality and release of the product
- Open to learn new technologies and skills
2-4 years of experience in development and testing
- Hands-on experience of working with java, selenium based automation, API/CLI based automation.
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Good understanding of development and testing cycles
- Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks- Data Driven, Behaviour Driven, Test Driven frameworks
- Experience in using Cloud (AWS)
- Well versed with Linux Operating system
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Knowledge of bash scripting
- Knowledge of any Cloud Platforms (example-Google Cloud, Azure)
- Basic Kubernetes Knowledge
- Experience working in and advocating for agile environments
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.