Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• Build end to end solution constructs helping customers address their problems in areas of cloud modernization, Agile/DevOps transformation and next gen Operating models.
• Build an integrated solution strategy working across different technology groups and practices including Digital Enterprise, Digital Insights and Digital Modernization.
• Design an Integrated Operating model across towers and jointly build engagement level Transformation themes
• Articulate value in terms of business outcomes/outputs and come with a product mindset to building and supporting applications of the future
• Drive turnkey proposals for data platforms, analytics, value propositions as part of cloud modernization, portfolio rationalization across business, application and data.
• Independently lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations
• Drive Modernization workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
• Solution Selling - Ensuring quality solution delivery and subsequent solution selling to other key stakeholders
• Creating collaterals: Creating capability decks, case studies, mailers and contribute to creation of assets
• Bid Management - Managing an RFX/bid end-to-end and drive the overall response process while coordinating with various other stakeholders
• 15+ years of strong delivery experience, with at least 3+ years working in engineering specifically around cloud migration, modern application development and modernization.
• Experience in Client facing roles, leading go to market solutions and pre-sales support.
• Experience in anchoring / solutioning for large RFPs, proactive pursuits and outcome based selling.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple internal practices and drive alignment of the solution.
• Strong Communication skills is critical to articulate the solution both internally and convince customers to ensure high Win rate.
• Sound knowledge on DevSecOps practices. CI/CD products and Site Reliability engineering is a must
• Specific Cloud certifications are good to have specifically focused on AWS or Azure.
• Knowledge in Banking and Financial systems, Fintech, Telco and Healthcare domains is an added plus
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.