Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Hitachi Vantara, you will drive messaging and GTM programs for B2B products within our Software and analytics division. The solutions scope will include horizontal solutions and vertical solutions (such as in Financial Services, Healthcare/Life Sciences, Telecommunications, and Public Sector). General Product Marketing experience is more important that industry sector, but willingness to be flexible in any vertical.
In this position, you will work closely with sales and marketing teams to create awareness and thought leadership, and support demand generation programs with impactful content to achieve pipeline and revenue goals. You also will actively deliver content through blogs, editorials, white papers, and industry and partner events.Responsibilities
• Develop messaging and content deliverables that articulate Hitachi Vantara's digital solution capabilities, differentiating value, and key benefits for priority verticals
• Partner with cross-functional marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns content for technical and business leaders
• Develop high quality content and drive creation and communication of clear and differentiated positioning and messaging that resonate with the target audiences
• Create targeted content to drive awareness in the industry including infographics, blogs, ebooks, articles, videos and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand generation and support sales teams
• Work closely with customers to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, branding campaigns, award submissions, etc.
• Be a strong advocate, spokes person and subject matter expert in marketing for the target market segmentQualifications
• Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B product or solutions marketing, preferably combined with hands-on experience from working in a business, operational or marketing role in one or more industrial segment and technology company
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and writing
• Deep understanding of business conditions, drivers and trends in market segments
• Ability to translate technology features into impact on business outcomes and opportunities
• Results oriented and self-motivated with ability to drive multiple projects
• Ability to engage and work across organizations and functions
• Ability to manage projects to committed deadlines and budgets, anticipate problems and find ways around obstacles or otherwise escalate in a timely manner
• Strong analytical skills, and experience with data driven research
• Education: Minimum BS degree in relevant field of study
• Experience in at least 2 vertical industry domains
• Experience with data management or analytics solutions
• Hands-on experience with data analysis tools (Salesforce, Tableau, Pentaho, Excel, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.