Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The People Analytics Analyst plays a crucial role in the end-to-end process of collecting, organizing, analyzing and presenting people data to drive meaningful insights allowing leadership to make strategic decisions. This position is responsible for proactively partnering with internal stakeholders and global team members to produce insightful analytics and creative reporting solutions through the use of various tools. This role requires strong skills in business acumen, communication, dashboard design, and data analysis.Responsibilities
- People Analytics, Reporting and Dashboard design and maintenance driving to meaningful insights that can directly impact C-suite decisions.
- Execute SQL queries and extracts
- Perform data validation and work with appropriate stakeholders to ensure data integrity
- 1-3 years of related experience working with SQL, Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of the business needs and integration points beyond the immediate requirements
- Effective communication skills with attention to detail and ability to analyse data and insights into actionable summaries through the use of clear and insightful visualizations
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and collaborate between various stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite tools
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.