Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an Oracle Project Manager.
• 10 plus years' experience with Oracle
• 5 years in a project management capacity
• Experience with multiple Oracle Cloud modules
• Experienced in Oracle HCM, Financials, or SCM Cloud
• Communication skills: strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written)
• Experience presenting to large groups focused on Oracle solutions and functionality
• Business process analysis and design experience: strong business analysis skills; process mapping; business process design and implementation
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• General consulting skills, including: team facilitation, business case development, and business assessment / strategy
• Prior consulting experience with a management or IT consulting firm
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or similar discipline preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.