For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara Federal has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara Federal is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantage for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.
- Should be a team player and should possess very good inter-personal skills.
• Working knowledge of Operating Systems Windows and various flavour of Unix Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc.
• Experience implementing ITIL and or operational best practices
• Experience in team management and assembling teams to perform services engagements.
• Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep people (often, peers) on task
• Identify key deliverables, anticipate risks, handle trade-offs and can make decisions while being comfortable with ambiguity and change
• Ability to anticipate and head-off potential project delays (shifting business priorities, technical hurdles, project approvals from stakeholders, etc.)
• Experience working in a matrixed environment
• Design and hands on experience of Hitachi File products VSP N - HNAS Series, operations of SMU, and hands on experience to implement Brocade and Cisco SAN Switches ,
• Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of file data protection technologies file and object replication
• Hands on experience in migrations methodologies using Robo copy , Secure Copy
• Experience in working with Netapp and EMC filers would be an added advantage .
• Make appropriate technology recommendations in support of the operating model technology work stream providing sound solution options for senior management review and approval.
• Deep involvement in the planning and execution of the migration plans to migrate and/or
• decommission application instances and servers in scope without disruption to business groups.
• B.E/B.Tech/MSc. With min 6-10 years' experience in migrations projects.
• Industry wide certification from OEM
• Should possess very good written - verbal communication skills .