Hitachi Solutions is an impact-driven global leader in consulting dedicated to delivering competitive, end-to-end solutions based on the Microsoft Cloud. Our deeply connected teams are unified by our values and our commitment to helping clients succeed and compete with the largest global enterprises. We are a division of the 38th largest company in the world, and carry the strength of a vast network of interconnected Hitachi companies all while remaining nimble, agile, and ready to pivot at a moment's notice.
Hitachi Solutions started as three founding partners and transformed into nearly 2,000 consultants, developers, and support personnel all around the globe. With 36 Microsoft Partner of the Year awards, Hitachi Solutions has established itself as a leading partner in the ever-growing landscape of technology consulting.Job Description**REMOTE - National Search
As a reflection of our continued growth, we're looking for a Technical Writer to join Hitachi Solutions' Brand and Marketing team. This person will work closely with the Editorial Content and Creative team who are responsible for creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content both internally and externally. They will be reporting into the Director of Marketing.
This role requires a strong mix of creative and strategic problem-solving skills. In addition to writing compelling narratives and in-depth premium content, you'll also have a chance to flex your strategic muscles, working closely with technical leaders to understand their business objectives and recommend new approaches. It's an exciting time to join our team, we're reimagining ways to connect with our clients and in the market for fresh, bold ideas. In this role, you'll not only have the opportunity to write great stories but play a hand in shaping the future of Hitachi Solutions' brand strategy.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with business stakeholders across Hitachi Solution's to understand their go-to-market needs and provide content recommendations
- Prepare and lead interviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders to collect information and develop narratives
- Bring an audience-first approach to every assignment
- Write sales content, including case studies, pitch presentations, leave-behinds, videos, solution demos, and more
- Write in-depth technical content, including white papers, ebooks, offers, manuals, and more
- Present creative work to stakeholders with strategic rationale
- Copy, edit and proofread all deliverables and make sure work upholds Hitachi Solutions' brand voice and tone
- Help connect the dots between Hitachi Solutions' portfolio of offerings to develop integrated, cohesive stories
- Partner closely with the design team to explore how to best express ideas
- Support the creative team on a variety of projects
- 4+ years of B2B writing experience, including some experience writing about Microsoft Modern Workplace, Azure Cloud and Data/Analytics Platform highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Strong content strategy, design thinking, and project management skills
- High degree of initiative, follow-through, and independent judgment
- Ability to distill complex concepts into clear and relatable language
- Persuasive presentation skills
- Experience and comfort working with a vast group of stakeholders across the globe
- Strong portfolio of relevant writing samples
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.