Due to our continuous growth, we are seeking a Complex Systems Architect to manage the overall System Architecture in and across multiple projects in order to meet the requirements of a complex integrated solution.
Permanent full time opportunity based in Perth, WA. Accountabilities will include but not limited to:
Education & Experience
- Guarantee the proper and effective delivery of Complex System Architecture, On Board Functionalities and Vehicle Integration;
- Guarantee the identification and the management of the project interfaces among the subsystems and of external interfaces according to the project scope of work;
- Ensure the management (i.e. identification, allocation, traceability) and the fulfilment of Overall System Requirements for the entire life cycle of the project (Design and Testing) System Functions and Vehicle Integration, Interfaces and Operating Scenarios;
- Ensure the application across assigned projects of standardized and optimized solutions to increase project efficiency and fulfil contract requirements;
- Ensure the continuous updating of the design standards about System;
- Integration in accordance to the technology and process improvements;
- Ensure the sharing of the technological lesson learnt across projects in System Integration and in the core Subsystems analysis;
- Support the implementation of the adequate and effective technical solution (e.g. interfaces with customer).
- Software, Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background.
- From 5 up to 10 years of System Engineering Expertise with demonstrated experience in being able to manage:
- Complexity - manage and understand complex systems and especially software intensive complex systems.
- Abstraction - demonstrate an ability to transcend the details and apply conceptual solutions to a range of customer needs
- Safety - a basic understanding of system design within the constraints of providing a safe system, a general understanding of the risk-based design approach and allocation of functionality to components to mitigate the hazards.
- Railway knowledge is desirable.