Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate RAMS Manager
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
- Ensure the organization, scheduling, implementation and monitoring of project RAMS and V&V activities, supporting the identification of competencies required to perform such activities, requesting adequate RAMS staffing to the relevant functional managers.
- Assist the project RAMS team for the achievement of project safety and reliability requirements.
- Contribute to the following activities and communicate the relevant information to the PM:
- Workload management with periodic workload updates and analysis of deviations.
- Critical path management and alignment of RAMS schedule with project master schedule, in order to avoid unplanned interruption of activities in RAMS stream.
- Proactive risk management for early detection of cost, schedule, technical and resource issues and proposal of recovery plans.
- Ensure the delivery of RAMS documentation on the project.
- Ensure the provision of schedule and cost constrains to relevant Product, Signaling and System RAMS Engineers Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• From 0 to 3 years of RAMS Experience Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• Application V&V Testing
• RAMS analysis and methodology
• Subsystem Technical knowledge
• RAMS Safety knowledge Education:
Technical Degree or equivalent Languages:
English Proficient Benefits
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, a Retirement Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/