SAP MM Manager
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Our National SAP Practice is growing and we are actively looking for Team Leads, Managers, and Sr. Consultants to build the team. Successful candidates will have performed at least 1 - 2 full-life cycle implementations.
SAP MM experience, including implementation, configuration, full life cycle project
• Bachelor Degree Required
• Current configuration and module working knowledge in SAP MM module
• One to two full life cycle implementations including: Scoping and Planning, Process Design, Configuration, Testing, Deployment, and Post Go-Live Support
• Three or more years of experience with SAP R/3 or ECC including day-to-day operations
• Exposure to S/4HANA Enterprise management desired but not mandatory
• In addition to SAP experience, three or more years of functional/business experience in a manufacturing, consumer products, or distribution environment
• Minimum of three years of consulting or private industry experience preferred
• Knowledge of SAP Best Practices
• Strong written / oral communication skills
• Good client presence
• Works well with teams or in a team environment
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to travel 100%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.