Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking CTO Test Engineer who can Assembly and also Test Hardware to support our Company. Responsibilities
- Building an extensive network and maintain strong working relationships.
- Assembling and Configuration of Hitachi Vantara SAN Storage Devices and third party servers and switches.
- Conducts periodic check up on systems performance and operations parameters including inventory management.
- Other - New Hardware and Software configuration, documentation and troubleshooting.
- A least Diploma in Information Technology with IT certification is an advantage.
- At least 3 years experienced in networking and in TCP/IP, Network Topologies and Network protection schemes.
- Hands on experience on Virtualization and Storage Area Network is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of storage systems and desktops or servers
- Able to identify issues and highlight them for resolution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented, very thorough, logical and methodical
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.