Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Partner Program Operations Coordinator is a member of the Partner Program team in Strategic Alliance - Partners function responsible for providing operational support to partners through successful activation into Hitachi and operations execution of Partner Program elements.
The Partner Program Operations team executes high volume, high scale, repeatable processes with clearly defined services and SLAs, in support of our global Partner Program strategy. In moving to a global support service model, we will consolidate capabilities with standard inputs and outputs, standardize - re-engineer major processes while adhering to controls and compliance requirements, create flexible capacity to scale to meet future business needs, and maximize the service value to our partners and internal partner sales teams.
The Partner Program Operations Coordinator will contribute to the management - operational execution of Partner Activation, Training Certification Compliance, Marketing Development Funds, and Back End Rebate processing.Key Functions
Manage Partner onboarding - Member level credentials for Hitachi Vantara Partner Program
- Lead end to end Partner registration to activation progress for new partners
- Coordinate with Legal, Partner Managers, Compliance, Finance, to fully review and gain approvals for a partner to onboard.
- Ensure Partner is set up correctly in SFDC, and other subsequent systems.
- Measure, report, govern partner lifecycle and member credentials.
Own Partner Training Certification and Compliance tracking and reporting
- Manage Partner training needs required to be an active member of the Hitachi Vantara Partner Program
- Facilitate reporting and communication of compliance, aligning with other programmatic execution that requires compliance of Partners.
- Support overall process and continually optimize for the experience of our Partners.
- Perform updates to SFDC Partner records as appropriate, to ensure accuracy of data.
- Liaison with Learning organization, Partner Experience function, and Partner Account Managers on overall Training Certification process, reporting, and program enhancements.
Support the operational elements and execution of our MDF Program, managing Distributors and Partners' MDF activity documentation, governance, reimbursement and reporting.
- Secure Marketing and Enablement activities from partner and Global Partner Sales Managers and document in SFDC.
- Monitor progress of activities and manage the process through reimbursement of funds and closure
- Work with partner and Marketing to secure Proof of Purchase (POP) to support reimbursement
- Liaison with Finance for reimbursement payments
- Track and report on MDF Program and Activity ROI
- Cadenced and ad-hoc reporting on important components within MDF program
- Manage the calculation and payout cycle of Back End Rebates for Partners
- Pull and verify transactions to determine back end rebate eligibility for Partners
- Calculate rebate based on program specifics for each type of back end rebate offering
- Follow detailed, standard practices and operating procedures for calculations.
- Collaborate with Finance, Partner Sales, Partner Account Managers to confirm payout calculations.
- Continually improve process to meet SLAs of rebate payouts to our partners.
- Run reports, provide analysis, and make recommendations for rebates programs.
- Requires a BA/BS in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a tech company in operations, revenue, finance.
- Proven experience and proficiency in planning, data modelling, designing and implementing complex reports to meet business requirements
- Good business acumen and judgment
- Confident dealing with matrix management structure
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with Sales organizations and build sustainable business partnerships
- Excellent organizational, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) in English and local language (if applicable)
- Must have proven experience in the following:
- MS Excel advanced skills
- SFDC systems
- Sales processes
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.