Hitachi Asia Ltd. - Philippine Branch
Hitachi Asia Ltd. operates across seven Asian countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam). Our business includes Sales, Marketing and Services of Information and Communications Technology (ICT), Power, Infrastructure Systems, Home Appliances, Business Development of Social Innovation Business, Business Strategy Planning, CSR and Brand Strategy for Hitachi Group.
Plays a major role for identification of new inquiry related to Water industry, specifically markets on the drinking water, wastewater treatment, industrial water treatment.
1. The Business Development Sales Manager is primarily responsible for identifying new inquiry and business opportunities by leveraging own experience and network
2. Approach new clients such as private utility companies, industrial sectors, consultants, real estate developers and civil contractors to generate sales leads
3. Coordination between customer/partner and internal engineering dept. team
4. Create ideas that can turn into effective business models where Hitachi's technologies and strength can be fully utilized
5. Opening new opportunity of partnership with local company to develop a BOT/BOO form of project specifically on water supply business outside Metro Manila
1. 4-years Bachelor's Degree
2. Solid experience in business development in water related segment
3. At least 10 years working experience
4. Excellent English communications skills, both verbal and written
To apply, email resume to: [email protected].