Job description Mission : Accountabilities
- Ensure the inspection of purchased signaling Product / System (FAI/FAT) in compliance with company standards & specifications (technical and functional requirements) and scheduled times for committed activities
- Guarantee, whenever appropriate, the authorization for the use, release or acceptance of nonconforming materials from External Providers when rejected during the inspections.
- Ensure the transmission of non-conformities (QN's) to External Providers and the tracking of corrective actions adopted accordingly
- Ensure an interface with Technology Unit when drawing / design issues are encountered by the External Provider
- Ensure the execution of the assigned quality audits at External Providers premises and the follow up of the findings. Key shared accountabilities
- Contribute to the derogation decision to use a product that is detected as not conforming to specified requirements by providing data that can support the decision (e.g. information on providers reputation).
- Support relevant Technology Units in the organization of Customer FAI/FAT
- Support Technology Unit in the review of the inspection and test specification in order to ensure a complete inspection coverage and to take in account all the quality risks.
- Support the Suppliers Monitoring process
Engineer / Master Degree
Experience in Quality, at least 3 years in Supplier Quality in a constrained and rigorous context (Railway, Aeronautics...)
Knowledge in mechanical and/or plastic process and/or electronics
Knowledge of Quality standards (ISO 9001, ISO/TS 22163)