Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Asset Management Engineer
to work on our RIYADH Project
. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit signalling system.
The position is based in RIYADH
, starting as soon as possible. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Constantly monitor the performances of the ongoing maintenance regime to ensure continual improvement of assets reliability and availability and, at the same time, an optimized lifecycle cost. Accountabilities
- Ensure follows up on any technical trouble related to Transit and Facility Systems that could arise during revenue service participating in Root Cause Analyses;
- Ensure the reviews of recommendations for tests and control procedures;
- Ensure a primary point of contact within the Maintenance;
- Organization for matters pertaining to transit system;
- Ensure the preparation and presentation of accurate engineering reports on transit system;
- Ensure the execution of the Configuration management processes for all asset configuration changes, within the relevant asset type;
- Administrates the Asset or Maintenance Management System;
- Ensure the execution of technical analyses concerning reliability and availability growth;
- Ensure the execution of technical analyses concerning maintenance and LCC optimization;
Schedules all subsystems for periodic inspections, modifications and maintenance related activities.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Excellence in Achieving Assigned Objectives
- Railway equipment / environment Awareness
- Incident/accident investigation Awareness
- Knowledge of ERP (i.e. SAP), CRM (i.e. MANTIS) and Configuration Management tools
- Competent in Planning and Operation
- Able to operate at ease in a multicultural environment
Education / Qualifications
- A minimum experience in any railway or metro maintenance project
- A minimum experience in an international organization or a period of study abroad
Bachelor's Degree. Related education and job experience considered. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/