Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Operation Training management Specialist
to work on our RIYADH Project
. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit operation & maintenance.
The position is based in RIYADH
, starting as soon as possible. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Designing, writing and/or producing a training and development strategies and a Competency Management System process and Assessment Cycle Accountabilities
- Ensure the definition and monitor the implementation of a Competence Management System process and Assessment Cycle
- Ensure the definition and execution of training programs within the complete organization, continuously verifying that the trained staff gain and develop the skills they need to carry out their jobs effectively
- Ensure the identification of training priorities drawing up an overall training plan (e.g. by interfacing with managers of different departments)
- Ensure the formulation and delivery of training materials, including e-learning when suitable
- Ensure updating of training records and keeping all relevant documentation
- Ensure training is cost-effective within budget and time limits
- Ensure promoting an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills and service for the benefit of the organization as a whole
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 3 up to 5 years Experience
- Budgeting & Cost Estimation
- Knowledge of technologies
- Knowledge of tendering process
- Knowledge of Training Design
- Maintainability and Planning Expertise
- Process & Standard formal definition competency
- Operation Knowledge
Bachelor's Degree. Related education and job experience considered. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/