Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an Area Strategic Operations Manager in Mexico City. The Area Strategic Operations Manager functions as the primary Sales Operations contact for the Global Account Directors. Supporting the strategic planning - analysis, deal review - structuring, and forecast management enabling the GAMs to be focused on customers and their extended Local teams. The Area Strategic Operations Manager Ensures alignment with Sales by translating the Sales strategy into an operating model.Responsibilities
- Major role in positive sales outcomes; influencing quota/annual plan setting, managing regional financial performance, participating in strategic account planning and supporting the quarterly business review.
- Achieving competitive edge through data insight; analyzing activity levels, reviewing trends/risks, and evaluating pipeline participation to ensure appropriate focus, while securing optimal market coverage and associated returns.
- Optimizing the health of the business pipeline through a rolling 4-quarter pipeline review to include review of solution lines, sales reps, and regions.
- Strengthening deal velocity by removing impediments, engaging appropriate SMEs, reviewing strategic deals, and providing issue resolution as an escalation contact throughout sales cycle.
- Achieving strong levels of customer satisfaction by executing a seamless logistics process; proactively communicating product availability, collaborating on regional supply allocations for the region, and ensuring timelines are met.
- Building and sustaining a strongly success driven Sales Team culture; maximizing potential through development and training, while implementing best practices and driving consistency.
- Maximizing value of sales tools by championing and educating the sales organization on their power to create value and generate revenue.
- Establishing and maintaining effective partnerships, enterprise-wide, to optimize results against Hitachi sales strategy.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Sales Operation function in a global high technology company
- Experience ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in leading and motivating a high-performance team to align with new or different sales initiatives.
- Deep understanding of:
- The sales cycle
- Customer purchase drivers
- Financial analytical and decision-making skills and fully conversant with financial modelling, business indicators, financing solutions and financial trends
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with business and sale leaders, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
- Demonstrates a structured, planned, and proactive approach and effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjusts as priorities change.
- Ability to work effectively across departments.
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and sound business judgment.
• Continuous learner
• Proactive and decisive
• Dynamic and committed
• High level of integrity and ethics
• Problem solver
• Logical thinker
• Business and change leader
• Customer focused - internal and external
• Prepared to travel extensively.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.