Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Business Operations Analyst supports and maintains internal business applications, focusing on SalesForce.com.
We are looking for an Analyst, whose primary role will be to provide technical support and expertise for Hitachi Vantara Salesforce.com application. The person will work directly with Product Owner or directly with the business SMEs, or individual contributor to understand the user issue, analyze the problem within the application, and resolve the issue or manage the escalation to the relevant team. The individuals will become the application's Subject Matter Expert.
The secondary element to the role is being a liaison between Global Business Operations, IT, the business and the project team to analyze and evaluate current systems, processes and user needs so as to recommend solutions in line with business requirements and IT infrastructure. The Analyst must be able to build strong cross-functional team relationships, facilitate requirements gathering, document business/functional/non-functional requirements, develop test plans and manage systems integration and user acceptance test cycles.
As reporting and analytics are key, the candidates should have familiarity with Business Intelligence to be able to support and enhance analytics capabilities.Responsibilities
- Detect, analyze, and resolve the root cause of SFDC application issues.
- Play as bridge between Business and IT while investigating the system problems.
- Work closely with developers and solution architects to develop technical solutions to solve business problems and meet business objectives.
- Gather, analyze and document detailed functional and business requirements.
- Develop test plan, test cases and test scripts; manage test cycles; capture and prioritize defects.
- Actively engage with ongoing and future projects to execute releases into the production environment.
- Provide regular project status and progress reporting, track issues and actions to resolution.
- 1-2 Years of working experience with SalesForce administration.
- Understanding at least one of the following: Service, Sales or Marketing Clouds.
- Minimum 3 years Support or Business Analyst experience with experience providing application support to a diverse, global user community.
- Ideally educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles, theories, practices, and techniques for developing, implementing, and supporting business applications.
- Strong English language skills with the ability to articulate complex technical and business information in a clear, concise manner.
- Effective working with multicultural teams in a variety of locations worldwide (USA, UK, EMEA and APAC).
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite - particularly Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in gathering and documenting business and non-functional requirements and functional designs, including Business Analysis tools and methodology.
- Experience developing test scenarios, test cases and test plans and managing user acceptance test cycles.
- Proficiency in creating technical and project documents.
Beneficial Skills include:
- Understanding of the Professional Services or Field Service - Support business (applications like Changepoint or Kimble would be an asset).
- Experience with Power BI or other BI applications.
- Experience with SCRUM methodology.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.