Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.
Solutions Pricing Specialist is a challenging, hands-on role, within the Global Pricing Operations team working directly with Digital Solutions Business Unit (DSBU) Product Management and Finance teams to build pricing models, manage list prices and product/service costs. The scope of this role includes driving pricing strategy, pricing intelligence, solution packaging, price setting and monitoring for Professional, Maintenance, and Consulting Services. If you enjoy working with large data sets and looking for ways to improve business performance, this opportunity is for you. The role will report to the Sr. Pricing Manager, Solutions - Services.
• Define pricing strategy and structures for Services and Solutions businesses, inclusive of list price setting and discount policies
• Pricing support for new products and price realization analysis
• Evaluate pricing model(s) and results against our market and competition
• Identify and develop metrics to manage reporting of pricing performance
• Actively engage in discussions involving market research, trends and opportunities, competitive landscape, business models and GTM strategies
• 3 to 5 years of overall experience preferably within Pricing, Finance, or Marketing
• Expert Excel skills with working knowledge of pivots, charting and macros
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP, SFDC, and CPQ tools a plus
• Self-directed and independent learner
• Dedicated to optimizing pricing
• Strong English communication skills, written and verbal
• Flexibility to accommodate APAC time zone meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.