Job description Accountabilities
• Design of Operation and Maintenance project activities in accordance with contractual requirements/national rules and ensure the handover of the system to the Operator
• Ensure the proposal of Budget O&M Engineering activities on projects as well as O&M operating costs
• Ensure apportionment of O&M project requirements
• Ensure on time provision of O&M deliverables in accordance with project schedule and budget
• Ensure the actual and effective execution of the handover (transfer of requirements and review of design during project life cycle) from Design and Build team to O&M Team
• Ensure the definition, execution and updating of the Mobilization Plan
• Ensure the planning and the implementation of the handover process to the Operator Required Skills
• Knowledge of, or the ability to rapidly attain a thorough knowledge of the O&M Organization's rules and regulations, maintenance plans and procedures, systems maintenance operational plans and procedures, vehicle maintenance operational plans and procedures and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
• Experience in contributing to the identification and solution of complex technical problems.
• Ability to effectively and equitably deal with labor relations problems.
• Possesses a strong engineering and maintenance background with successfully demonstrated ability and experience in the management and administration of a comprehensive rapid rail maintenance organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively.
• Ability to draft, review, analyze and provide significant input into project deliverables, documents and plans.
• Ability to maintain a rapport with employees and other personnel as well as outside officials and the ability to deal courteously and effectively with others.
• 10-15 years of industry experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or technical area or Extensive Equivalent Technical background
Languages: English Proficiency