HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Detailer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA
. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Design and detail Equipment Layouts
- Design Power Distribution, Field Cable Layouts, and Outside Functions
- Provide Electrical and Mechanical Assemble and Wiring Kits for Wired Equipment
- Provide Manufacturing Shop and Field Support
- Adhere to customer specifications and Contract Drawings
- Adhere to Project Life Cycle and Document Control
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Microstation V8I or higher-Equivalent Auto CAD
- Proficient using Microsoft Outlook, MSWord, Excel
- Basic Knowledge of Electrical Symbols and functions
- Ability to read and Associate Schematics, Mechanical Drawings, and Hardware
- Understanding of Electrical Drafting Practices
- Previous Detailing Experience
- Knowledge of Basic Laws of Electricity
- Good Oral Communication Skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Associates Degree in IT field required
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/