WAYSIDE CASE AND HOUSE WIRING MANUFACTURING MANAGER
Job ID: 50025925HRSTS
Date Posted: Feb 25, 2021
Business Unit: Hitachi Rail
Company Name: Hitachi Rail STS
Profession (Job Category): Production & Skilled Trades
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job description Accountabilities
- Oversee the manufacture of project deliverables as specified by Supply Chain Planning requirements.
- Product manufactured must meet or exceed the quality expectations as defined project engineering drawings, specifications and general workmanship best practices.
- Manage personnel and resources to optimize the delivery of product per delivery schedules and costs requirements.
- Create and manage operating budget and capital project budget to facilitate process improvements.
- At least 5 years' experience managing direct report employees.
- Strong technical communication and problem solving skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic manufacturing environment that requires adaptability to high frequency changes.
- Minimum 5 years electro-mechanical manufacturing experience.
- Experience with operating and capital budgeting oversite and tracking.
- Wayside rail field technical support experience spanning various technologies with mass-transit and freight rail applications.
- Minimum 5 years electro-mechanical manufacturing management experience.
- Secondary education in business or a technical area of study.