Company DescriptionHitachi Solutions, Ltd
, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a key member of the Hitachi Group's Information & Telecommunications Sector and a recognised leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across a wide range of industries. The company provides value-driven services for the entire IT lifecycle: from operating system planning to integration, operation, and maintenance. From its offices in the US, UK, Germany, France, Canada, India, China and Asia Pacific, Hitachi Solutions provides high-quality products and services to customers worldwide. For more information about Hitachi Solutions, please visit hitachi-solutions.co.ukJob DescriptionDuties/Responsibilities:
- Conducts routine data entry management for accounting records including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reviews invoices and similar documents for accuracy; alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Distributes accounting reports as directed.
- May assist with mail distribution, answering telephones, and other accounting tasks as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into ERP system
- Fluency in German and English, spoken and written
- Basic accounting skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced in Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience on a similar position will be considered an advantage
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout France and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy