Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job Description
Role reports into the Global Head of Business Continuity Management. The role requires a good understanding of business continuity planning methodologies. This role will support in maintaining and improving the business continuity program to improve resiliency and support organization's preparation for emergencies including regular tests and exercises.RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
QUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE:
- Responsible for supporting the Hitachi Vantara's Global Business Continuity Program, including:
- Co-ordinate and lead the annual Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment programs enterprise-wide
- Facilitating the development and documentation of Business Process Recovery plans for identified Business units and act as a consultant to develop appropriate recovery strategies.
- Work with the Information Technology team to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Plans and coordinates exercises to test business continuity plans, incident management, emergency notification process, and develop schedules for training/awareness.
- Provides oversight and documents the results of exercises to identify necessary enhancements to the Business Continuity plans and procedures.
- Provide support in responding to customer requests and audits.
- Conducts annual review of business continuity plans.
- Plays a critical role in the firm's incident management plan and is a key player in responding to and managing a disaster.
- Provides 24/7 support during emergencies, incidents or crises that require the activation of continuity plans.
- Managing multiple priorities/projects for on-time delivery
- Analyse and conduct vendor or supplier risk assessments.
- Other activities as required to develop and maintain the Business Continuity Program
Degree / Licenses and Professional Certifications:
Bachelor's degreeBusiness Continuity certification from either The Business Continuity Institute (BCI) or Disaster Recovery Institute International (DRII) required
- 3-8 years of experience in a BCM environment in multinational and relevant sector preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Able to interact and work efficiently and effectively with stakeholders globally across the organization.
- Be a productive team player and must also be comfortable working independently, with little direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and treat sensitive information with discretion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Access)
- Experienced in using Business Continuity Management tools such as Resilience One
- Role requires flexibility, willingness, and ability to travel (approximately 10-15%) including international travel.
- Flexible and available out of office hours during emergencies and major incidents
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.