Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We're looking for an experienced Sales Enablement professional who infuses fun and work to ensure our industry leading sales professional have what they need to bring the Hitachi Vantara offering directly to the customer.
Global Sales Enablement Content Manager will be critical in developing e-learning and online learning content for across the organization.
The purpose of the Content Manager is to ensure that Hitachi Vantara has robust content management processes that support our Sales teams as well as our Partners to excel at their job and elevate the sales organization.
The successful applicant will be passionate about learning technologies and experienced in working as part of a progressive Global Sales Enablement team.Good experience in developing e-learning, instructional design, MindTickle and Seismic is highly desirable for this role as well as experience of editing video, audio and graphics.
The role reports to the VP of Global Sales Enablement, responsible for driving the evolution and execution of our Sales Enablement programs. Working In this role, you will have an opportunity to drive learning, best practices and industry leading advancements while establishing positive customer relationships with new and tenured sales employees
.You will be lauded for your creativity, increased use of video and other technologies as you lead us towards innovative, blended learning "experiences."
Providing portfolio and sales process education to the organization and partners is vital in helping Hitachi Vantara attract and retain the top talent that will be required to compete successfully in the marketplace.Responsibilities
- Create training content that can be leveraged by others on the enablement team.
- Gain up to date knowledge of industry best practices and trends and apply them where possible.
- Support ongoing smooth activity of the extended Sales and Presales team as needed.
- Partner on content, create and execute, sales training technical, sales related and soft skills workshops for new and existing sales professionals.
- Increase sales and customer content utilization by using a content management solution that provides one central repository for finding, delivering and tracking content.
- Manage developed content to ensure ongoing adherence to content business rules (naming, tagging, use) to ensure quality standards are met, appropriate content is easily located when needed, and end-user experience is highly satisfactory
- Support content management business rules for sales enablement content, as well as the evolving integration requirements between various internal systems and tools
- Create new training and content assets - instructional design processes by proactively conducting needs analysis to determine what's missing for the sales team and prioritizing the gaps. You will be viewed as a culture carrier and leader who solved performance problems vs. taking content requests.
- Design professional e-learning content for our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Update existing e-learning courses to ensure the content remains up to date and meets current guidelines
- Work with subject matter experts and use instructional design principles to script, create and deploy effective e-learning solutions
- Mentor - support internal resources in the use of content creation software
- Work with international colleagues to ensure the content is culturally aligned and reflects their differing needs
- Accountability: The ideal candidates realize that teams invest only in training that produce business outcomes, and, as such, has a strong sense of accountability in the programs they produce
- Self Starter: A self-starter and motivated to continually enhance and improve the programs based on experiences and feedback
- Enablement Technologies: experience in enablement tools like video-based coaching
- Experienced Sales Enablement and or Learning and Development professional
- Previous knowledge and use of an LMS especially MindTickle
- Previous knowledge and use of Seismic or other sales asset management / content management system
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must possess excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, research and editing skills, and problem solving and analytical skills
- Must be able to consistently demonstrate a deep understanding of content governance and management protocols, standards, best practices
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, desktop publishing technologies, and SharePoint
- Ideally you should have experience implementing sales enablement technology (e.g., LMS, CMS, Sales Engagement platform), practicing instructional design and experience working with video and video editing tools to be in the best position to succeed.
- Our rapid growth and emphasis on maintaining a strong culture means that you will need to collaborate without ego, work fast and proactively drive solutions regardless of your skills and experience
- You must be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.