Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.Cast Your Own Future.More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Content Marketing Manager (could be promoted to Senior Communications Manager) ROLE
Waupaca Foundry is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to support company business strategy and marketing plans. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will have oversight and hands-on involvement with all marketing and communications efforts. We look for energetic, self-starters to join a collaborative marketing team intently focused on creating, curating, and earning content that humanizes the Waupaca Foundry brand. You will produce high-quality marketing assets used to build Waupaca Foundry's brand equity, generate qualified leads and reinforce our leadership position in the metalcasting industry. In this role you will work as lead content strategist and copywriter, crafting engaging content for both online and offline channels and will be responsible for the overall content marketing strategy and content publishing in alignment with cross-functional objectives. RESPONSIBILITIES :
Work closely with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. QUALIFICATIONS :
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing, human resources and corporate social responsibility (CSR) teams. Contribute to content mapping and key message development for various target audiences including employees, customers, suppliers and related stakeholders.
- Plan and execute compelling content strategies for paid, earned and owned channels using knowledge and understanding of SEO, marketing automation, digital strategies, etc.
- Develop a variety of (written and video) content that may include case studies, white papers, webinars or podcasts, eBooks, blogs, social content, native content and advertorials, email content and web and landing page content.
- Manage agency partnership to create, evaluate and execute marketing campaigns and manage the Waupaca Foundry brand and message strategy.
- Manage project timelines across all functions and prepare regular status updates/reports for internal and agency meetings.
- Work collaboratively with public relations and internal communications teams to create effective messaging and content strategies for a variety of communications.
- Serve as an editor for all internally-developed content including but not limited to executive speeches and presentations, company newsletter, employee town hall communications and more.
- Collaborate with Social Media Manager and/or Digital Marketing Manager to measure and report performance of all marketing efforts against goals and budget.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. BENEFITS :
- Bachelors degree, preferably in journalism, communications, digital marketing or related field.
- Minimum two years professional experience in communications, social media, digital marketing, or related experience.
- Proficiency with content management systems (CMS), social media applications, and Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.). Familiar with Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, etc.) and web analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (and be able to turn complex and/or technical material into clear, relatable copy).
- Self-motivated. Self-directed, takes the initiative.
- The ability to travel.
- Ability to work independently to plan, set priorities, and organize work.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry, Inc. offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces innovation, as well as diversity of others. Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.