Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
The Renewals Analyst is responsible for supporting the renewal business and meeting revenue targets for all annuity renewals within an assigned geography. The Renewals Analyst will maintain a solid understanding of the Hitachi Vantara Services renewals process and collaborate with the Renewal Sales team generating services quotes in order to drive the renewal rate. The Renewals Analyst will support sales with research related to specific opportunities providing technical assistance. The Renewals Specialist will communicate with a variety of business partners including IT, Procurement, C-level executives, Operations, Customer Service and Support and other key decision makers as designated in support of the renewals process and uncovering areas of potential value add. Interactions may include participation in cross-functional internal meetings, and supplying ongoing support as needed.Responsibilities:
- Assist Renewal Sales in meeting and/or exceeding quarterly targets for bookings, on-time renewals,
- and overall renewals.
- Develop a deep expertise and understanding of Hitachi Vantara's Maintenance and Support
- Programs, Software License Agreements, Service Terms - Conditions, and services pricing and
- negotiating renewals.
- Research customer contracts and purchasing history in Hitachi Vantara's various customer
- management systems in order to create timely and accurate renewal quotations for renewal
- Perform analysis of data from multiple reporting tools to provide direction to renewal sales and
- facilitate information validation and decision-making processes.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with business partners in sales, legal, finance, etc. to resolve issues
- raised by renewal sales.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce, Oracle, Power BI, financial reports and contracts
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- 3-5 years experience in Data Research and Analysis
- Dallas residency required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.