Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas, and we are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow in the Azure & Cloud Solutions
space. To front this from we are looking for a Business Development Manager
that is willing to take this opportunity and contribute towards the overall strategic direction of this newly formed capability. The capability will have proposition-based offerings that will assist our customers on their journey to the cloud, featuring Cloud Enablement, Application Modernisation and Platform Services.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
As a Business Development Director, you will:
- Identifying solution opportunities in both Application Development / Modernisation and Cloud Platform Services.
- Support the capability by adding the market / customer perspective.
- Work alongside key stakeholders to continue shaping up new Azure propositions.
- Drive incremental sales pipeline and revenue. Focus on driving the Azure consumption revenue.
- Manage the customer & sales engagement process.
- Extensive sales and solution experience alongside excellent customer relationship skills.
- Minimum 6 years in selling and closing deals in the Cloud Solution & Platform Services space.
Nice to have skills
- Strong understanding of the Cloud and Microsoft Azure technology landscape
- Application Modernisation / Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Solutions
- Platform Services
Expertise in Public Cloud and IT transformation is preferredAdditional Information
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/