Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
At Hitachi Solutions Europe we are the leading European Microsoft Gold Partner for Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Platform and Analytics areas. As part of our existing projects & teams, we have extensive knowledge and experience in Azure DevOps. We are now looking to complement this success by investing to grow this area by offering independent Azure offerings.
As a Modern Application Lead,
you will be part of the Azure Cloud Solutions capability and will help in setting up a team focusing on Modern Applications build upon Azure cloud native foundations. You will contribute to setting the strategic direction for the team whilst bringing valuable industryJob DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Establish new market propositions for Azure Modern Application space.
- Use existing industry experience and connections to develop the Hitachi-Solutions brand within the Modern Application space.
- Lead transformation projects by architecting application designs based on cloud-native and enterprise-level integration foundations.
- Be a role model by being hands-on and a trusted leader for the rest of the team.
- Establish good methodology & development practices & principles.
- 10+ years of overall development experience; 5+ years of which focused on cloud-native applications.
- Have Microsoft and industry connections.
- Extensive experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud-native application designs.
- Experience in presenting and selling Azure architecture to internal or external stakeholders or customers.
- Extensive experience in managing delivery projects & leadership.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration or Continuous Delivery environment.
- Project planning experience.
- Relevant Azure certifications
- Application Security
- Agile / Scrum
- TDD (Test-driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Understands and uses software patterns.
- .Net (C#)
- Application Development (Blazor / Angular / React)
- Experience in one or more of:
- Mobile Application Development
- Microservices Architecture
- AAD / SSO (single sign-on) / Federated security
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- Database experience
- Azure SQL
- NoSQL - Cosmos / Mongo DB
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/