Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Role
An opportunity has arisen within Hitachi Vantara for a Sales Operations Specialist to support the sales process across the Practice/ Onsite Regions enabling the process to run smoothly and efficiently. The Sales Operations Specialist will support the sales function working closely with the Sales Operations Manager, Sales Leaders and other onsite Business Stakeholders. Act as primary contact for sales opportunity reviews. This person will lead twice weekly meetings at it pertains to initial opportunity reviews (determining to pursue and opportunity), and final opportunity reviews (prior to proceeding with proposal).Responsibilities
• Lead twice weekly meetings at it pertains to Initial Opportunity Reviews (IOR, determining to pursue and opportunity), and final opportunity reviews (ORB, prior to proceeding with proposal).
• Ensure Oracle Cloud (CRM) is accurately reflecting decisions related to IOR/ORB decisions, and provide timely reporting as required
• Answer questions timely as they come in to the IOR/ORB mailbox
• Support additional focus on close activity of Key deals at month and quarter end
• Work with the Global CRM Team to input ideas and work through changes to the system and associated processes.
• Provide first line CRM support across the Practice/ Region dealing with system/performance queries
• Work with the CRM Support team to flag and troubleshoot issues through to resolution
• Provide Testing support as required for new system functionality
• Prepare global communication on system updates, changes to associated Sales Processes etc.
• Develop and maintain information on Internal Sales site using SharePoint
• Update New Business Process/Sales meeting/Account Materials in SharePoint /Microsoft TeamsExperience
• BS/BA with a focus in Operations Management, Finance, or Accounting preferred
• Minimum 2 years professional working experience in a support role for Sales in the Services Industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Microsoft SharePoint / PowerPoint / Excellent Excel skills / Word
• Knowledge on salesforce / oracle cloud CRM reporting a plus
• Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision.
• A high degree of flexibility, must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
• A customer focused team player with a high degree of professionalism.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.