Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs The Role
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is proactive and passionate about Hitachi Vantara products and the clients we serve. The Enterprise Account Manager will bring forth, maintain and expand relationships with strategic Enterprise customers in the Mexico City market. This role is responsible for achieving the assigned sales quota and assigned enterprise account objectives selling to installed base and new accounts. To succeed in this position, you should have exceptional communication skills and be a specialist in storage solutions, hardware and new technologies.Responsibilities
- Bring forth existing portfolio leads, identifies new leads, develops tracking opportunities, from identification to close
- Responsible for achieving sales goals for new and assigned portfolio of Enterprise Accounts
- Reach annual Sales quota for designated accounts
- Develops account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships
- Monitors, measures and communicates progress against stated goals.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Define Sales strategy for accounts
- Define the correct Product and Service combination to create the best solution for customers
- Manage customer relationships
- Meet internal forecasting and order booking process
- 5+ Year of experience in Infrastructure Selling, Storage System is a Plus
- Experience in Finance Markets
- Native Spanish and English as a second language
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel in Lead role
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.