Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
The Senior Product Designer is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our development teams. They are at the forefront of our engagements and are critical to our project understanding and execution. They should be a creative thinker and an expert problem solver who can utilize diverse methods of communication to frame problems and provide innovative design solutions. They are skilled in identifying and meeting users' needs while fulfilling key business objectives. Additionally, they are responsible for contributing to and maintaining our visual design system, Bento. This position requires commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to utilize business and user data to tell a compelling story through their design.Qualifications
• 3-5 years of professional experience within the product design discipline.
• Expert in Figma(preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools (Marvel, inVision).
• Advanced experience in building enterprise applications is a must.
• Portfolio showcasing a range of responsive web and mobile applications.
• Established understanding of the design process, design thinking, information architecture, and usability best practices.
• Comprehensive knowledge of accessibility standards and how to apply them.
• Self-starter; can lead projects forward that have an undefined direction.
• Demonstrates ability to use a range of techniques to communicate design intent.
• Experience working in and with Agile Scrum teams.
• Comfortable co-leading teams through product design cycles.
• Strong communicator possessing presentation and verbal & written communication skills.
• Exceptionally organized and very comfortable working with engineering leads and product managers.
• Comfortable in collaborative design environments. Able to iterate designs quickly and take & apply feedback to shape designs alongside other design colleagues.
• Can share and clearly articulate design decisions in a portfolio of past work comprised of low and high-fidelity designs.
• Bachelors degree in design, computer science, information sciences, psychology, human factors and or HCI preferred. Masters degree a plus.Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.