Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Meet our Team
Our people are our greatest asset. We are diverse team with deep experience in Healthcare, Public Sector, Manufacturing and Financial Services across SEA. We support our employees and want them to thrive through exposure in our accounts in different industries. We seek to upskill our employees in the latest technologies to ensure relevance and to meet our customers' evolving technology and solution needs. Our focus on our customer's success ensures that our employees can share in their success as well.What you'll be doing
We are seeking to enable our new and existing customers to grow their business through building modern data analytics platforms that will enable better decision making through data and information. By building strong relationships and being a trusted technology and solutions partner, Hitachi Vantara seeks to establish a long term relationship with our customers to support them in their ongoing Digital Transformation initiatives.
Your role as a Solution Architect for Data Analysis is to engage with our customers to understand their business, their existing and future technology roadmaps and build solutions that will enable our customers to achieve their business goals in the most effective manner. You will be required to:Responsibilities
Must Have Skills
- Design and review the solution for digital insight business units including:
- Data Analytics
- Big Data and eco-systems
- Cloud Data Warehouse
- Enterprise System Integration
- Identify customer demands on data analytics and digital transformation; analysis client requirement and ecosystems; provide end to end solution based on best practices and account sales strategy
- Project implementation for Insight Analytics projects, in charge of the onsite delivery tasks and technical discussion with client/offshore project team.
- Conduct ad-hoc trouble shooting tasks.
Good to Have Skills
- Have deep knowledge in Data Analytics eco-systems, hands on experience in data analysis, big data implementation projects.
- Client facing experience, able to work with client to gather and analysis the data analysis requirement.
- Design the enterprise data analysis solution architecture to fulfil the requirement and objectives.
- Cloud base data analytics project experience.
- Big Data - Apache Hadoop, MapR Hadoop, HDFS, Zookeeper, HBase, MapReduce, Hive, Drill, Spark
- Linux scripting
- Realtime streaming data analytics components such like Kafka, Flink etc.
- Hands on data analysis - SQL, ETL, Data Modeling;
- System integration, data migration solution design.
- Strong trouble shooting skillset.
- Programming experience.
- Able to explore and implement open source stack technologies.
- NoSQL - MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, Neo4J
- Software development life cycle.
- DevOps related skillset, such like Jenkins, Git, Ansible etc
- Docker, Kubenetes
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.