In Hitachi Vantara, we enable our customers to grow their business through building modern data analytics platform that will enable them to make better decisions. By building strong relationships with our customers, we partner and travel alongside them in their Digital Transformation journey.
We are looking for a Solution Architect for our Digital Insight team. As the Solution Architect, you should be able to draw the blueprint of a grand data 'cathedral', whilst at the same time, understand the engineering for the blueprint to come to pass. You will be the Technical go-to person, the Technology Influencer, the Product Advocate.Must have:
Good to have:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- Possess a high Data Quotient (DQ)
- Creative mind to think out of the box to design both on-premise or cloud data - analytical solutions, eg Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Analytics / ML landscape.
- Able to distill and translate customers' requirements into a simple yet elegant solution.
- Be the trusted advisor to customers and be the voice of the customer within the team.
- Have the grit to lead the project team to solve difficult technical challenges; able to roll up your sleeves if necessary.
- Worked with Big Data, Apache Hadoop Ecosystem and their integration, eg Cloudera, Map-R, Zookeeper, Spark, Keycloak etc.
- Knowledge on On-premise and Cloud data security.
- Experience in a cloud provider, eg AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Hands on SQL, Data Ingestion, Data Modeling and Data Visualisation.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills; able to work with colleagues and customers from different cultures and countries.
- CI/CD, DevOps
- ETL - Pentaho, Data Governance - Lumada Data Catalog
- SQL / NoSQL - PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Graph Database.
- Experience Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in Machine Learning, MLOps will be added advantage.
- Cloud certification desirable not necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.