Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Construction Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Munich - Germany.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Contribute to the realization of a project, by assisting the site supervisor of a specific technology. Accountabilities
- Assure that the rules foreseen by the HSE plan are correctly followed on the construction site;
- Assure the quality of works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design) and planning activities compliance;
- Support materials takeover and/or handover;
- Reporting and Monitoring (e.g. daily/weekly site log book);
- Support the continuous updating of the Work Progress Tool and other documents required by the Construction Manager.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- One to three year experience in construction projects
- Working knowledge of safety and security (HSE)
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects
Education / Qualifications
- Experience in railway or mass-transit projects
- Experience in electro-mechanical infrastructures
- Knowledge of Primavera
High School and/or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background
English and German Proficiency
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers! #LI- KG1
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail