Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
The candidate will :
- Have a passion for Service Delivery and Dynamics365 solution adoption
- Be passionate about customer satisfaction and continuous service delivery
- Drive customer growth by understanding your customers needs. Deliver excellent customer service to ensure retention
- Be an advocate for the Hitachi brand.
- Have an ability to work with all internal teams and Hitachi departments to enhance customer processes and relationships.
- Lead and engage key account customer stakeholders. Establish a trusted advisor relationship with business decision makers
- Act as an escalation for the Application Support processes. Ensure support contract conditions are met and delivered to a high standard
- Conduct Service Architecture workshop to identify customer services and support requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish a 'One Hitachi One Customer' relationship across all departments
- Ability to understand the customer's business process/ problems and position new services to support these processes
- 5-7 years as an SDM /CSM
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous exposure to D365 is preferable
- Previous exposure to project management
- methodologies. Is preferable
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Head of Service Delivery and this will be a 85% client facing role.Additional Information
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/